Our R&D and manufacturing facilities are located in Canoga Park, California. We are proud to be manufacturing in the United States and make a conscious effort to only work with US based vendors whenever possible.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOLARSYSTEM AND SOLARXTREME LIGHTS?
- DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY CONTROLLER POWERED ON?
- DO I NEED A CONTROLLER TO USE MY LIGHTS?
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOLARSTORM AND SOLARFLARE SERIES LIGHTS?
- WHICH LIGHTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SOLARSYSTEM CONTROLLER?
- WHAT CONTROLLER SETTINGS DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR EACH PHASE OF GROWTH?
- HOW DO SOLARSYSTEM LIGHTS COMPARE TO OTHER LED GROW LIGHTS ON THE MARKET?
- SHOULD I HAVE THE UVB ON ALL THE TIME?
- DO OTHER GROW LIGHTS HAVE UVB?
- HOW DOES UVB HELP PLANT GROWTH?