Most LED grow lights on the market are made at a handful of factories in China and look identical. They are imported and marketed by various US or Canadian based retailers and e-tailers under various brands under much fanfare, often on eBay and Amazon. They typically employ low power, low quality 1 to 2 Watt LED emitters, often packaged in China. Most of them do not deliver enough intensity for flowering. California LightWorks SolarSystem LEDs feature high power LEDs from Osram, a world leader in LED technology. All other manufacturing is done 100% in California, USA. All of our lights deliver high levels of PAR in the highest absorption parts of the spectrum to yield high quality crop. Other unique features of the SolarSystem series include the ability to change spectrum to optimize the light output for each stage of plant growth and the supplemental UVB lights to maximize potency.
Articles in this section
- HOW TO CONNECT AND SETUP CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS SOLARSYSTEM® CONTROLLER?
- CAN I TRANSFER PLANTS FROM HPS or FLUORESCENTS STRAIGHT TO CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS LED GROW LIGHTS?
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST LED GROW LIGHT FOR INDOOR GROWING?
- HOW TO SETUP SOLARXTREME® & SOLARSYSTEM® LED GROW LIGHTS FROM CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOLARSYSTEM® AND SOLARXTREME® LIGHTS?
- HOW FAR SHOULD LED GROW LIGHTS BE FROM PLANTS?
- DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY CONTROLLER POWERED ON?
- DO I NEED A CONTROLLER TO USE MY LIGHTS?
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOLARSTORM AND SOLARFLARE SERIES LIGHTS?
- WHICH LIGHTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SOLARSYSTEM CONTROLLER?