California LightWorks is a company focused on research, design, development, and manufacturing of advanced, energy-efficient horticultural lighting and automation equipment. Our vision is to apply the latest advances in high-efficiency lighting and control technologies as well as effective manufacturing techniques to deliver highly differentiated products with clear benefits at competitive prices to the greenhouse and indoor horticulture markets.
Articles in this section
- HOW TO CONNECT AND SETUP CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS SOLARSYSTEM® CONTROLLER?
- CAN I TRANSFER PLANTS FROM HPS or FLUORESCENTS STRAIGHT TO CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS LED GROW LIGHTS?
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST LED GROW LIGHT FOR INDOOR GROWING?
- HOW TO SETUP SOLARXTREME® & SOLARSYSTEM® LED GROW LIGHTS FROM CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOLARSYSTEM® AND SOLARXTREME® LIGHTS?
- HOW FAR SHOULD LED GROW LIGHTS BE FROM PLANTS?
- DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY CONTROLLER POWERED ON?
- DO I NEED A CONTROLLER TO USE MY LIGHTS?
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOLARSTORM AND SOLARFLARE SERIES LIGHTS?
- WHICH LIGHTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SOLARSYSTEM CONTROLLER?