HID bulbs do not deliver any significant levels of UVB since it’s filtered by their outside glass. No other LED grow light in the market covers the UVB spectrum to our knowledge since LED emitters are narrow band and focus their light in a narrow range. There are no cost effective LED based solutions to effectively deliver UVB today. That’s why California LightWorks employs T5 based fluorescent lights for UVB.
Articles in this section
- SCHEDULING MEGADRIVE
- CAN I TRANSFER PLANTS FROM HPS or FLUORESCENTS STRAIGHT TO CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS LED GROW LIGHTS?
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST LED GROW LIGHT FOR INDOOR GROWING?
- HOW TO SETUP SOLARXTREME® & SOLARSYSTEM® LED GROW LIGHTS FROM CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOLARSYSTEM® AND SOLARXTREME® LIGHTS?
- HOW FAR SHOULD LED GROW LIGHTS BE FROM PLANTS?
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOLARSTORM AND SOLARFLARE SERIES LIGHTS?
- HOW DO SOLARSYSTEM LIGHTS COMPARE TO OTHER LED GROW LIGHTS ON THE MARKET?
- SHOULD I HAVE THE UVB ON ALL THE TIME?
- DO OTHER GROW LIGHTS HAVE UVB?