HID bulbs do not deliver any significant levels of UVB since it’s filtered by their outside glass. No other LED grow light in the market covers the UVB spectrum to our knowledge since LED emitters are narrow band and focus their light in a narrow range. There are no cost effective LED based solutions to effectively deliver UVB today. That’s why California LightWorks employs T5 based fluorescent lights for UVB.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOLARSYSTEM AND SOLARXTREME LIGHTS?
- DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY CONTROLLER POWERED ON?
- DO I NEED A CONTROLLER TO USE MY LIGHTS?
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOLARSTORM AND SOLARFLARE SERIES LIGHTS?
- WHICH LIGHTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SOLARSYSTEM CONTROLLER?
- WHAT CONTROLLER SETTINGS DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR EACH PHASE OF GROWTH?
- HOW DO SOLARSYSTEM LIGHTS COMPARE TO OTHER LED GROW LIGHTS ON THE MARKET?
- SHOULD I HAVE THE UVB ON ALL THE TIME?
- DO OTHER GROW LIGHTS HAVE UVB?
- HOW DOES UVB HELP PLANT GROWTH?