There are various scenarios when the user wants to reapply the same schedules applied before for a specific group or network such as:
- New devices are added in the group
- User suspects that some devices might not have received the schedules for whatever reason including they were powered OFF that time
- The user wants to reapply the schedules for any other reason
- Ensure the device(s) you want to check the schedules are ON
- You are near the device(s), in a communication range, generally, within 20 ft from the device or 20 ft from at least one device in the group of devices when performing the action without the gateway.
- In case the gateway is present, ensure the commands are going through by sending a specific ON/OFF or some channel setting command.
- Network → Group → Schedules → Select Schedule → REAPPLY