This feature allows users to go to each group and check if all the devices have the schedule(s) or not.
- Ensure the device(s) you want to check the channels connectivity are ON
- You are near the device(s), in a communication range, generally, within 20 ft from the device or 20 ft from at least one device in the group of devices when performing the action without the gateway.
- In case the gateway is present, ensure the commands are going through by sending a specific ON/OFF or some channel setting command.
- Users will go to each schedule and click on “Check Schedule”. Once clicking the button, if the lights have that schedule, it will blink 3 times with the scheduled color/spectrum.
- An OFF schedule check will blink the lights 3 times all channels with 25% brightness.