- Ensure the device(s) you want to check the channels connectivity are ON
- You are near the device(s), in a communication range, generally, within 20 ft from the device or 20 ft from at least one device in the group of devices when performing the action without the gateway.
- In case the gateway is present, ensure the commands are going through by sending a specific ON/OFF or some channel setting command.
- This feature allows users to check the Default color on the devices.
- This option is available in Network → Group → Option → Check Default Color
- The lights will blink the default color for 5 times and go back to the last state.