It is recommended to Delete All the schedules from devices when the user wants to schedule a completely new set of schedules. This ensures there are no existing schedules causing any conflict with new schedules.
- Ensure the device(s) you want to delete the schedule from are ON
- You are near the device(s), in a communication range, generally, within 20 ft from the device or 20 ft from at least one device in the group of devices when performing the action without the gateway.
- In case the gateway is present, ensure the commands are going through by sending a specific ON/OFF or some channel setting command.
- Go to a Network → More → Developer Options → Delete All Schedules.
- This will take about 5 minutes, so please do not schedule anything during the wait time.