It is required that the user, after installing Gateway, checks its functionality for control at local (via local router/WiFi network) as well as remote (Gateway receiving proper internet connectivity via the router) level.
- Ensure the gateway is Powered ON and LED indicator showing Solid Blue.
- For the local network control check, ensure the phone or the tablet is connected to the same WiFi network from the router, the Gateway is plugged into.
- For remote network control check, ensure the router is providing the proper internet connectivity. This can be tested by plugging in a laptop to the router via a LAN cable and opening a webpage.
To check Local connection the Mobile device on the same network as the Gateway.
- To show the Local connection, the gateway tab will be displayed as IMG1.
- To show the remote connection, the gateway tab will be displayed as IMG2.
- In both cases, to check the connections, users can send multiple commands and check on the lights.